By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 cdijon mustard
8 sliceround steak, sliced thin
·salt and pepper to taste
1 largeonions, cut into quarters
3 Tbspcooking oil
3 cbeef broth
How to Make Beef Rouladen
- Lightly spread mustard on each slice of steak; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place 1 bacon strip and a few onion wedges on each slice; roll up and secure with wooden picks.
- Brown in a skillet in oil; drain.
- Add broth; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove heat and keep warm.
- Combine flour and water until smooth; stir into broth.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly until thickened and bubbly.
- Remove wooden picks from meat and return to gravy; heat through.
- Sprinkle with parsley if desired.