☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- potatoess, peel and cubed
- 2 1/2 c
- chopped cooked roast beef
- 1 can(s)
- (10.75 oz) or larger condesed tomato soup
- 2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese (8oz)
- tip: any type of leftover meat can be used barbecued chicken, lamb, pork or ham
How to Make Beef & Potato Bake
- 1Preheat the oven to 350F. In a 13x9 inch baking dish and spray the pan with cooking spray. Combine the potatoes, beef, tomato soup, 1/4 cup of water( swirled in the soup can to rinse it). And sea salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Cover and bake until the potatoes are tender about one hour. Uncover and sprinkle with the Cheddar during the last few minutes of baking so that the cheese melts into yummy goodness.