Beef Pot Pie
★★★★★ 2 votes5
15 ozrefrigerated pie crusts
12 ozbeef gravy
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
2 cfrozen mixed vegetables
4 1/2 ozsliced mushrooms, drained
1 lbroast beef
How to Make Beef Pot Pie
- The roast beef recommended was from the deli. I recommend using leftover roast instead.
- Heat oven to 425*F. Make pie crusts as directed on box for Two-Crust Pie using 9" pie pan.
- In 3 quart saucepan, mix gravy and cornstarch until well blended. Stir in Worcestershire sauce, frozen vegetables, and mushrooms. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until bubbly. Stir in roast beef. Pour into crust-lined pan.
- Top with second pie crust; seal edge and flute. Cut decorative slits in several places in top crust to allow steam to escape.
- Bake 15 minutes. Cover crust edge with strips of foil to prevent excessive browning; bake 15 - 30 minutes longer, or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly.