Beef, Pepper & Mushroom Kabobs1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbsirloin steak, cut into 1" thick
1 largebell pepper, cut into 1 1/4" pieces
6 ozrice, long-grain/wild rice blend
1 Tbsplemon juice
1 Tbspolive oil
2 tspdijon mustard
How to Make Beef, Pepper & Mushroom Kabobs
- Trim fat from beef steak; cut into 1 1/4 inch pieces.
- In large bowl, whisk together seasoning ingredients; add beef, bell pepper and mushrooms, tossing to coat.
- Alternately thread pieces of beef, bell pepper and mushrooms on each of four 12-inch metal skewers.
- Prepare rice according to package directions; keep warm.
- Meanwhile place kabobs on rack in broiler pan so surface of meat is 3 to 4 inches from heat.
- Broil 9 to 12 minutes for medium - rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
- Season with salt.
- Serve kabobs with rice.
- Cook's tip: To grill, place kabobs on grid over medium, ash-covered coals.
- Grill kabobs, uncovered, 8 to 11 minutes for medium-rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally; season with salt.