Beef Patties Italian-Style1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 ozspaghetti, cooked
·salt to taste
1clove garlic, minced
1green bell pepper, sliced
1 Tbsporegano, fresh chopped
1/4 lbprovolone cheese, sliced
1 lbground beef
1 largeonion, sliced
1/2 lbfresh mushrooms, sliced
16 ozspaghetti sauce
How to Make Beef Patties Italian-Style
- Shape ground beef into 4 oval patties about 1/2-inch thick.
- In large skillet, fry patties until browned on both sides.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Remove patties to platter.
- Add onion to drippings in pan and cook until tender.
- Add garlic, mushrooms and peppers.
- Cook until tender crisp.
- Drain off fat.
- Stir the oregano and spaghetti sauce into vegetables and heat to boiling.
- Simmer for 1 minute.
- Return beef patties to skillet.
- Top each with a cheese slice and heat through.
- Drain spaghetti place on plate.
- With pancake turner, transfer patties and sauce over spaghetti.
- Garnish with fresh oregano, if desired.
- SERVES 4.