Beef Patties En Croute
How to Make Beef Patties En Croute
- 1Shape ground beef into five 1-inch thick round patties; sprinkle with salt.
- 2In 10-inch skillet over high heat, cook patties 5 minutes or until browned on both sides, turning once. Drain on paper towels.
- 3Preheat oven to 450F.
- 4On lightly floured surface with floured rolling pin, roll one piece of biscuit dough into a 4-inch round.
- 5Place a liverwurst slice on center of dough round; top with a beef patty, 1/2 t mustard, and some mushrooms.
- 6Then roll another piece of biscuit dough into a 5-inch round; arrange on top of beef patty; press edges together to seal.
- 7If you like, cut a small piece of dough from edge of round to make a pretty design to use as a decoration.
- 8Repeat to make 5 in all.
- 9Place on cookie sheet. Bake 10 minutes or until crust is golden.