Beef Mushroom & Potato Casserole
Total Fat 11.9g18%
Saturated Fat 4.4g22%
Total Carbohydrates 25.2g8%
Dietary Fiber 3.2g13%
How to Make Beef Mushroom & Potato Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Spray a med. casserole dish with spray.
- 3In a med. pan, saute onions and garlic in cooking spray until tender.
- 4Add mushrooms and ground beef. Cook until beef is browned and cooked through.
- 5Season mixture with salt, pepper, garlic salt and paprika to taste. You may add a bit of worcestershire and/or tabasco if desired.
- 6When cooked through, remove from heat.
- 7Place layer of potatoes on bottom of casserole. Spoon 1/3 beef mixture over top. (Season with a bit more salt and pepper if you wish)
- 8Mix mushroom soup and water. Spoon 1/3 over top of meat mixture. Repeat layers. Cover casserole and bake for 1 to 1-1/2 hours or until potatoes are tender and cooked through.
Sprinkle cheese on top and bake uncovered until cheese is melted