How to Make Beef Manhatten
- Prepare french fries by directions on the package. I usually put mine in the oven.
- Heat the canned beef in a sauce pan. I cook it down until all the juices are gone, but not dried out. Seperate it so there aren't big chunks.
- Heat up the gravy.
- When everything is done put some beef on top of your bread and serve with french fries, than pour beef gravy over top of bread/beef and pour over the french fries. Salt and pepper than eat! Enjoy!
- For myself, I usually just break up my bread and mix it with the beef than I pour my gravy over everything.... really delicious!!!
- You can also do this with turkey instead of beef, just use turkey gravy....