Beef Lo Mein
4 Tbsppeanut oil
3/4 lbsirloin steak
2celery stalks, shredded
2 sliceginger root, minced
2 cbok choy or napa cabbage
2green onions, finely chopped
1/2 lbspaghetti noodles, cooked
1 Tbspsoy sauce, light
How to Make Beef Lo Mein
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package, AL DENTE, drain, rinse in cold water, add a few drops oil and mix to keep from sticking.
- Set aside.
- Slice steak VERY THIN, across the grain, into 2" pieces.
- Mix together, steak, minced ginger, green onion, cornstarch, sugar and light soy, and set aside to marinate.
- Heat wok to smoking; add 2 tablspoons oil.
- Stir fry meat mixture two minutes, or until no longer pink; do not overcook. Remove from wok and set aside.
- Add 2 tablespoons oil and heat; stir fry carrots, celery and cabbage two minutes; add cooked spaghetti, stir well and cook a few minutes. Add meat mixture, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, and salt.
- Stir a minute to heat and serve.