By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 lbbeef tenderloin trimmings, in 1 inch cubes
1red onion, cut into 1 inch chunks
1red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch squares
1 cred wine
1 Tbspchopped parsley
1 Tbsporegano, fresh chopped
1 Tbsprosemary, chopped
2 Tbspolive oil
2cloves minced fresh garlic
How to Make Beef Kabobs
- Arrange meat and vegetables on skewers in attractive patterns.
- I usually try to make each one different.
- Place in a shallow dish.
- Combine the wine, oil and herbs and pour over the kabobs.
- Marinate for about 2 hours turning occasionally.
- Prepare the grill.
- Place the skewers on the grill and baste, turning every few minutes.
- Cook until cooked through, about 8 minutes.