Beef Kabobs Over Lemon Rice
1/2 lbboneless beef sirloin
1 smallzucchini, cubed
1 smallyellow squash
1 smallred pepper, cut in squares
1/4 citalian style salad dressing
2 tspfresh lemon juice
1 Tbspsnipped fresh parsley
1/2 tspseasoned salt
How to Make Beef Kabobs Over Lemon Rice
- Combine beef and vegetables in plastic bag with zippered closing.
- Add salad dressing and marinate 4 to 6 hours in refrigerator.
- Alternate beef and vegetables on 4 skewers.
- Grill or broil, turning and basting with remaining marinade, 5 to 7 minutes, or to desired doneness.
- To prepare lemon rice, combine rice and remaining ingredients.
- Serve kabobs over Lemon Rice.