Beef In Irish Beer1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
1 lbbeef sirloin, boneless cut into strips
1/2 cflour seasoned with salt and pepper
4cloves minced fresh garlic
1 tspparsley, minced
·salt and pepper to taste
24 ozbeer, dark irish
How to Make Beef In Irish Beer
- Dip beef in flour and coat on all sides.
- Brown in oil, in batches and remove to heat proof pot or casserole.
- Saute onions and garlic in same oil and add to beef.
- Add carrots, parsley and thyme.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour enough beef broth to cover and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
- Lift meat, onions and carrots from pot to serving plate with slotted spoon.
- Over high heat, reduce sauce to half the original volume.
- Pour sauce over meat and serve.