Beef In Irish Beer1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1 lb
- beef sirloin, boneless cut into strips
- 1/2 c
- flour seasoned with salt and pepper
- onions, sliced
- cloves minced fresh garlic
- carrots, sliced
- 1 tsp
- parsley, minced
- 1/2 tsp
- salt and pepper to taste
- 24 oz
- beer, dark irish
How to Make Beef In Irish Beer
- 1Dip beef in flour and coat on all sides.
- 2Brown in oil, in batches and remove to heat proof pot or casserole.
- 3Saute onions and garlic in same oil and add to beef.
- 4Add carrots, parsley and thyme.
- 5Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Pour enough beef broth to cover and bring to a boil.
- 7Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
- 8Lift meat, onions and carrots from pot to serving plate with slotted spoon.
- 9Over high heat, reduce sauce to half the original volume.
- 10Pour sauce over meat and serve.