Beef,Green Bean Tator Tot Casserole
- 1 lb
- ground beef, (i've also used turkey & pork)
- 2 can(s)
- cut green beans
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup (i have also used cheddar cheese soup, it's good too)
- 1 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- small bag tator tots (won't use all for 1 recipe)
How to Make Beef,Green Bean Tator Tot Casserole
- 1Preheat Oven to 375. Brown the beef in skillet.
- 2In 8x8 pan mix all ingredients except tator tots. Add tator tots in rows until top is covered completly with tator tots.
- 3Bake 35-45 minutes, or until the tator tots are browned and casserole is bubbly.
- 4I serve with Green Tobasco sauce for the adults & ketchup for my daughter. Add a green salad & dinner is served!!