Beef Fillets With Orange Cream
- 6 to 8oz. beef tenderloin fillets
- 1/2 tsp
- cracked pepper (optional)
- 1 c
- whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp
- orange marmalade
- 1 to 2 Tbsp
- prepared horseradish
- garnish: orange rind curls
How to Make Beef Fillets With Orange Cream
- 1Sprinkle fillets with cracked pepper,if desired.
- 2Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350 to 400 degrees)4 to 6 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
- 3Bring whipping cream, marmalade and horseradish to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly; reduce heat and simmer stirring often 5 minutes or until thickened. Serve immediately with fillets and garnish top with orange rind curls. 4 servings