1 pkgred beans and rice mix
1 can(s)black olives, sliced (4oz)
1 can(s)green chilies, drained (4oz)
1 lbbeef, ground
14 1/2 oztomatoes, diced
2 cmonterrey jack cheese, shredded
2 ccolby jack cheese, shredded
1 ctortilla chips, crushed
How to Make Beef Fajita Casserole
- Brown ground beef and drain grease away.
- Prepare rice mix according to package instructions.
- When rice is done, add the olives, chilies and tomatoes and mix in the ground beef.
- Add chili powder and cajun seasonings to taste.
- Pour in casserole dish and sprinkle cheese and chips on top.
- Place in oven at about 325 degrees for long enough to melt the cheese.