- 1 lb
- ground beef, browned and drained
- 2 can(s)
- 10 oz. old el paso enchilada sauce (i use one mild and one hot)
- 2 c
- shredded cheese, more if you like
- 12 count package flour tortillas for tacos
- handful of diced onions, more if you like
How to Make Beef Enchiladas
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
Mix together the beef, onions, 3/4 cup enchilada sauce and 1 cup cheese. Spoon onto tortillas. Roll up, place seam side down in a lightly greased 13x9 baking dish. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over top. Sprinkle on remaining cheese. Bake 15-20 minutes. Serve with Spanish rice and/or refried beans.