3 ccheddar cheese or mexican style cheese, shredded
10flour tortillas, fajita size
1 can(s)enchilada sauce, mild, medium, or hot
1 can(s)refried beans
1 1/2 lbground beef
1 mediumonion chopped
·sour cream (optional)
·shredded lettuce (optional)
·diced tomatoes (optional)
How to Make Beef Enchiladas
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown your hamburger with your chopped up medium onion til it crumbles and onion is translucent, drain and put aside.
- Open can of refried beans, set aside.
- Pour can of enchilada sauce into bowl and dip both sides of flour tortilla (one by one) into sauce, fill one side of tortilla with hamburger and onion mixture and some refried beans, roll up and place seam side down into a 9x13 pan. Repeat til all flour tortillas are filled. (Note: I always warm up my tortillas in the microwave before starting)
- Sprinkle your enchiladas with cheese.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, serve with corn and some refried beans on the side if desired also goes well with Spanish rice!