- 3 c
- cheddar cheese or mexican style cheese, shredded
- flour tortillas, fajita size
- 1 can(s)
- enchilada sauce, mild, medium, or hot
- 1 can(s)
- refried beans
- 1 1/2 lb
- ground beef
- 1 medium
- onion chopped
- sour cream (optional)
- shredded lettuce (optional)
- diced tomatoes (optional)
How to Make Beef Enchiladas
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Brown your hamburger with your chopped up medium onion til it crumbles and onion is translucent, drain and put aside.
- 3Open can of refried beans, set aside.
- 4Pour can of enchilada sauce into bowl and dip both sides of flour tortilla (one by one) into sauce, fill one side of tortilla with hamburger and onion mixture and some refried beans, roll up and place seam side down into a 9x13 pan. Repeat til all flour tortillas are filled. (Note: I always warm up my tortillas in the microwave before starting)
- 5Sprinkle your enchiladas with cheese.
- 6Bake for about 45 minutes, serve with corn and some refried beans on the side if desired also goes well with Spanish rice!