Beef En Brochette1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
13.25 ozpineapple chunks
1/2 csteak sauce
2 Tbspdry white wine
1 Tbspsalad oil
2 lbbeef sirloin tip, cubed
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Beef En Brochette
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
- Cover and refrigerate pineapple chunks.
- Combine the 1/2 cup pineapple liquid with steak sauce and next 4 ingredients; pour over meat.
- Marinate 2 to 3 hours in refrigerator, turning occasionally.
- Thread meat and pineapple chunks alternately on six (12 inch) skewers, allowing 4-5 pieces of meat and 5-6 pieces of pineapple for each skewer.
- Brush with marinade; season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Grill or broil 3 inches from heat source 5 minutes on each side for medium rare.
- Makes 6 servings.