☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 lbwelsh beef mince (8 oz) or ground beef
7 ozcanned chopped tomatoes (1/2 of a 14 1/2-oz can)
1 tspchili powder
4sundried tomatoes, chopped
2green onions, thinly sliced
1fresh tomato, finely diced
1 14.oz pkgpurchased pie crusts
1 ozcheddar cheese, shredded
4 cmashed potatoes, warm
How to Make Beef Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Brown the mince or ground beef in a small skillet. Add the 1/2 can tomatoes, chili powder, and sundried tomatoes. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Cool beef mixture slightly. Add green onions and fresh tomato.
- Line 12 muffin tins with paper muffin cups.
- Use a fluted cutter, cut out 12 pastry bases and place in the muffin cups. Blind bake (bake empty) for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and fill the muffin cups with the beef mixture.
- Pipe (or spoon) the mashed potatoes on top of the meat mixture for a 'frosting'.
- Sprinkle with cheese and broil for 2-3 minutes to brown slightly.
- Top with finely diced fresh tomatoes and green onion slices, if desired.