Beef Cheese Foldovers
How to Make Beef Cheese Foldovers
- Begin by browning 1 and 1/2 lbs ground beef. When thoroughly browned, drain and rinse meat; add BBQ sauce and heat till it is bubbly.
- Add Shredded cheddar cheese and stir till thoroughly melted. Refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours or till the meat is cooled enough so it doesn't melt the crescent dough.
- Preheat oven to temperature specified on the crescent dough roll; roll the dough out on a cookie sheet and seal the edges of the triangles. Do not take dough out of refrigerator till ready to use. Place the meat down the center of the dough lengthwise.
- Cut the american cheese slices into triangles and place on the top of the meat long edge to the tip of the triangle.
- Close the dough over the top of the cheese and meat mixture then seal the edges. Bake as directed in the crescent roll package til golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes till the juices settle. Slice into 2-4 servings
- I have used this recipe and tweeked it to fit my needs. I used spaghetti sauce, mozzerella cheese and other pizza fixings. Another option is scrambled eggs ham and cheese for a wrapped omelet. These are all delicious you can even do it as a Phillie cheese steak wrapped loaf.