Beef, Cauliflower, and Snow Peas1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 Tbspvegetable oil
2minced garlic cloves
1/4 cchopped onion
·freshly ground pepper
1/4 lbsnow peas
1/2cauliflower head, broken up
1 cchicken broth
1 lbflank steak, very thinly sliced
1/4 csoy sauce
How to Make Beef, Cauliflower, and Snow Peas
- Cut steak into 2-inch strips; mix cornstarch and soy sauce and set aside.
- Heat chicken broth and set aside.
- Heat oil in heavy skillet or wok until very hot.
- Add garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add beef and saute quickly, keeping it moving, just until it loses color, about 30 seconds.
- Add onion, salt and pepper to taste, stirring constantly for another half minute or so.
- Add chicken broth, bring quickly to the boil, then add cauliflower pieces, a few at a time.
- Cook 3 minutes, then add snow peas, stirring constantly, for another few minutes.
- After 7 minutes maximum, cauliflower should be tender and pea pods a bright green.
- Add soy sauce mixture, mix thoroughly, and stir until thickened.
- Turn into heavy serving dish and serve immediately.