2 cbeef, cooked and shredded
1 crefried beans, recipe below
2 clettuce, shredded
2 ctomato, chopped
1 ccheddar cheese, shredded
·refried beans recipe
1/2 cvegetable oil
2 cpinto beans, cooked
2 Tbspchili powder
How to Make Beef Burritos
- Tortillas should be 10-inches in diameter and warmed.
- Heat beef and refried beans separately.
- Place about 1/4 cup of the beef on the center of each tortilla.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the beans onto the beef.
- Top with 1/4 cup of the lettuce and about 2 tablespoons each of tomatoes and cheese.
- Fold one end of the tortilla up about 1 inch over filling; fold right and left sides over folded end, overlapping.
- Fold down remaining end, and serve.
- REFRIED BEANS: Heat lard in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Add pinto beans; cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mash beans; stir in remaining ingredients.
- Add oil to skillet if necessary; cook and stir until smooth paste forms, about 5 minutes.
- Garnish with shredded cheese, if desired.