By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 lbstew beef, cubed
2 Tbspvegetable oil
12onions, small white
12 ozmushrooms, stems removed
3/4 cburgundy wine
3/4 cbeef broth
How to Make Beef Burgundy
- In a sturdy plastic bag, combine beef and flour.
- Shake to coat well.
- In electric skillet with heat control set at 325 degrees brown beef cubes, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add onions and mushrooms.
- Saute onions until brown and mushrooms are dark.
- Add wine and broth.
- Bring to boil, stirring well.
- Add bay leaf, salt and pepper.
- Turn heat control down until light goes out (simmer point).
- Simmer 1 1/2 to 2 hours, stirring occasionally, until meat is tender and sauce is thick.
- Makes 4 to 6 servings.