Beef Burgers with Caramelized Onions1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 tspolive oil, extra virgin
4 conion, sliced
2 tspbalsamic vinegar
·salt to taste
3/4 lblean ground beef
2 Tbsptomato paste
1/4 cchopped parsley
How to Make Beef Burgers with Caramelized Onions
- Split and toast hamburger buns.
- In a small bowl, combine the bulgur with 1/2 cup warm water; let stand for 30 minutes, or until the bulgur is tender and the water is absorbed.
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil over low heat.
- Add onions and sugar; saute until the onions are tender and dark golden, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in 1/4 cup water and vinegar.
- Season with salt and keep warm.
- Prepare the grill or preheat the broiler.
- In a medium bowl, combine the bulgur, beef, tomato paste, parsley, 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper; mix thoroughly but lightly.
- Shape into four 3/4-inch-thick patties.
- Grill over high heat or broil on a lightly oiled rack until browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
- Blot the patties with paper towels.
- Place each patty on a bun, top with the caramelized onions and garnish with lettuce.