Beef Broccoli Strudel1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbground beef
1 pkgbroccoli florets, thawed and drained
4 ozmozzarella cheese, shredded
1/2 csour cream
1/4 cbread crumbs
1 1/4 tspsalt
1/2 cmelted butter
How to Make Beef Broccoli Strudel
- In a 10" skillet, brown ground beef and onion until juice evaporates.
- Remove from heat.
- Drain fat.
- Stir in broccoli (squeezed dry), cheese, sour cream, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- On wax paper, place 1 sheet phyllo.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Repeat with all of phyllo.
- Starting at short side of phyllo, evenly spoon ground beef mixture to cover half of rectangle.
- From ground beef end, roll, jelly-roll style.
- Place roll, seam-side down on cookie sheet.
- Brush with rest of melted butter.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes until golden.
- Cool for 15 minutes on cookie sheet to ease cutting.