Beef Broccoli Strudel1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- diced onion
- 1 pkg
- broccoli florets, thawed and drained
- 4 oz
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 1/4 c
- bread crumbs
- 1 1/4 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- phyllo sheets
- 1/2 c
- melted butter
How to Make Beef Broccoli Strudel
- 1In a 10" skillet, brown ground beef and onion until juice evaporates.
- 2Remove from heat.
- 3Drain fat.
- 4Stir in broccoli (squeezed dry), cheese, sour cream, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
- 5Preheat oven to 350.
- 6On wax paper, place 1 sheet phyllo.
- 7Brush with melted butter.
- 8Repeat with all of phyllo.
- 9Starting at short side of phyllo, evenly spoon ground beef mixture to cover half of rectangle.
- 10From ground beef end, roll, jelly-roll style.
- 11Place roll, seam-side down on cookie sheet.
- 12Brush with rest of melted butter.
- 13Bake at 350 for 45 minutes until golden.
- 14Cool for 15 minutes on cookie sheet to ease cutting.