Beef Bourguignonne Fondue with Horseradish Sauce
We would add shrimp, whole mushrooms and other vegetables to this fondue and add additional sauces that our classic fondue plates had little wells for.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1/3 c
- prepared horseradish
- 1/2 tsp
- lemon juice, fresh
- 2 c
- peanut oil (this is important)
- 1/2 lb
- butter, unsalted
- 4 lb
- beef tenderloin or sirloin cut int 3/4 inch cubes
- if using shrimp decrease amount of beef by the amount of shrimp
- assorted vegetables, whole mushrooms, zucchinni chunks, lightly steamed whole baby onions, etc
How to Make Beef Bourguignonne Fondue with Horseradish Sauce
Mix together sour cream, horseradish and lemon juice. Chill until serving time.
- 2Heat oil and butter together in a fondue pot and allow guest to cook meat to their own preference: 20 seconds for rare and about 1 minute for well done.
- 3Serve with sauce for dipping.