Beef Bourguignon Stir Fry1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3/4 cslivered almonds
1 Tbspalmond oil
1 smallonion, sliced
1.25 cbeef broth
3/4 cthinly sliced carrots
2 tspbalsamic vinegar
1 lbred potatoes cooked with skin on
1 lbbeef flank or boneless sirloin steak
2 csliced mushrooms
1 tspminced garlic
1 cdry red wine
1/4 cbeef broth
1 cthinly sliced celery
2 Tbspparsley, minced
How to Make Beef Bourguignon Stir Fry
- Spread almonds in a single layer in a shallow pan.
- Place in a cold oven; toast at 350 degrees for 9 to 11 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly toasted; cool.
- Cut steak, across grain into thin slices, 1/4" thick.
- Heat oil in a large pan or wok; brown steak in 2 batches and remove.
- Add mushrooms, onions and garlic to pan; stir fry 1 minute.
- Add 1 cup broth and wine.
- Cook over high heat until liquid is reduced by half, about 10 minutes.
- Dissolve cornstarch in remaining 1/4 cup beef broth; stir into pan.
- Cook until mixture thickens and boils.
- Stir in beef, carrots, celery, almonds, vinegar and herbs.
- Bring to a simmer to just heat through.
- Serve immediately with steamed potatoes.