Beef, Potato and Cheese Freezer Burrito's
- I'm planning on making about 24 of these so ill update on what i choose and how they turned out... Keep tuned LOL
- 2 lb
- 6-8 medium
- potatoes - diced small
- 1/4 c
- 3 clove
- 8-12 medium
- flour tortillas
- salt and pepper
- oil for frying
- cheese of choice
How to Make Beef, Potato and Cheese Freezer Burrito's
- 1Brown ground beef with onions and garlic. Season to taste.
Have fun here, add taco seasoning or maybe some Mrs. Dash (which my family uses in everything because its so good.) Add bacon and american cheese and make it a cheese burger burrito or another good one I like is Doritos's with nacho cheese with sour cream for dipping...
- 2Put potatoes in and cook until done (this is a filler here so you can add rice here instead of potatoes if you want, then its just combining and letting the rice take the flavor whatever flavor you picked on.) Add the salt and pepper to your taste.
- 3Scoop 1/4-1/2 cup mix into tortillas. Add your favorite kinda cheese and then roll together how every you like.
- 4Place on sheet tray with space between them. Cover and put in the freezer overnight. Next day, take out, bag up and they are ready to cook.
- 5To cook after prepping them is simple. Take some oil in a pan at medium/medium high. Put burritos in and cook until brown. Enjoy.
Or if your in a hurry you can heat it by wrapping in a paper towel and microwave for 1 1/2 minutes to start and then add minutes until done..