Beef and Vegetable Pie
- 1/2 lb
- ground beef
- 16 oz
- frozen vegetables for stew
- deep dish pie shell
- already pie crust (for top crust)
- 1 jar(s)
- beef gravy
- minced garlic to taste
How to Make Beef and Vegetable Pie
- 1Dump frozen vegetables int the pie shell.
- 2Combine raw beef on top of the vegetables.
- 3Sprinkle on the garlic.
- 4Top with already pie crust. Seal edges. Cut three or four slits into the stop crust.
- 5Place in oven on cookie sheet and bake at 400 degrees oven for 45 minutes - 1 hour.