★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbground beef
·potatoes, sliced thin
·onion, sliced thin
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
·salt to taste
1 1/2 - 2 cshredded cheddar
How to Make Beef and Potato Casserole
- Brown and drain ground beef. Put 1/2 of it in a buttered casserole dish.
- Thinly slice a layer of potatoes, then a layer of onions.
- Repeat these 3 layers.
- Mix mushroom soup with milk and salt and pour over top.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees about an hour. Stick a knife down middle to be sure potatoes are done.
- Cover with cheese and bake uncovered until cheese melts nicely.