Beef and Onion Deep Dish Pie1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Beef and Onion Deep Dish Pie
- 1Heat oven to 400.
- 2Place unopened pea pouch in warm water for 10 to 15 minutes to thaw.
- 3In large skillet, brown ground beef with onion and garlic; drain.
- 4Stir in sour cream, flour, thyme and pepper until well blended.
- 5Fold in thawed peas.
- 6Pour mixture into 1 1/2 quart shallow casserole.
- 7Cut pastry sheet to fit inside top of casserole.
- 8Place on top of ground beef mixture.
- 9Brush lightly with beaten egg.
- 10Prick pastry with fork in several places to allow steam to escape during baking.
- 11Bake for 25 to 35 minutes.
- 12Makes 4 servings.