Beef and Onion Deep Dish Pie1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Beef and Onion Deep Dish Pie
- Heat oven to 400.
- Place unopened pea pouch in warm water for 10 to 15 minutes to thaw.
- In large skillet, brown ground beef with onion and garlic; drain.
- Stir in sour cream, flour, thyme and pepper until well blended.
- Fold in thawed peas.
- Pour mixture into 1 1/2 quart shallow casserole.
- Cut pastry sheet to fit inside top of casserole.
- Place on top of ground beef mixture.
- Brush lightly with beaten egg.
- Prick pastry with fork in several places to allow steam to escape during baking.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes.
- Makes 4 servings.