★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 boxrefrigerated pie crust softened as directed on box
1 lblean ground beef
1 cfresh sliced mushrooms
1/2 csour cream
1/2 cchopped onion
1 pkgbeefy onon soup mix, dry
1/8 tspblack pepper
3 ozcream cheese softened
How to Make Beef and Mushroom Stroganoff Pie
- Prepare crust as directed on box for 2 crust pie using 9 inch glass pie pan.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large skillet, cook ground beef, mushrooms and onion over medium heat until the beef is cooked through. DRAIN.
- Stir in soup mix, pepper and water.
- Add cream cheese. Cook and stir until cream cheese is melted and mixture is hot.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream. Pour into the crust lined pan. Top with the second crust. Seal edges and flute. Cut slits on top crust in several paces.
- Bake 45-50 minutes until the pie is golden brown. Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
- Cut into wedges to serve.