How to Make Beef and Mushroom Bake
- 1Place spinach in a wire strainer and rinse with warm water until thawed. Press out all of the water; set aside spinach.
- 2Cook salt, beef and onion for about three minutes. Add mushrooms and cook until most of the liquid is gone.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in the spinach, sour cream, seasonings, and 1/2 cup of each of the cheeses.
- 4Turn into a shallow 2 qt. glass dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 5Bake uncovered in a 350 oven until heated through, about 30 minutes.