Beef And Fruit Kabobs1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 lbsirloin steak, cut into 1 inch cubes
1 cplain yogurt
2 tspfresh lemon juice
1 1/2 tspcurry powder
1/4 tspground red pepper
1mango, peeled and diced
How to Make Beef And Fruit Kabobs
- Partially freeze beef to firm; slice into 1/8" thick strips.
- Combine yogurt, lemon juice, curry and red pepper.
- Place beef strips and marinade in plastic bag, turning to coat.
- Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, soak 12" bamboo skewers in water.
- Peel mango and cut into 3/4" pieces.
- Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade.
- Thread equal amounts of beef strips (weaving back and forth) and mango pieces on each skewer.
- Place kabobs on grid over medium coals.
- Grill 4-5 minutes, turning once.
- Season with salt to taste.
- NOTE: Peaches, nectarines, plums or pineapple may be substituted for mango. Peel and cut fruit into 3/4" pieces. If doubling the recipe, try using different fruits.