Beef and Cheese Pie1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 cshredded cheddar cheese
1 1/4 lbground beef
1/4green bell pepper chopped
1 can(s)tomato sauce with mushrooms 8 ounces
1 can(s)green beans, 8 ounces
1/4 tspgarlic salt
1 can(s)crescent rolls
1egg, slightly beaten
How to Make Beef and Cheese Pie
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Fry ground beef, onion and green bell pepper in a large frying pan.
- Drain fat and stir in tomato sauce, beans and seasoning.
- Simmer while preparing crust.
- Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles.
- Place in an ungreased 9" pie pan.
- Press bottom and sides to form a crust.
- Combine egg and 1 cup cheese.
- Spread over crust, evenly.
- Spoon hot meat mixture into crust and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. (serves 6)