Beef and Cabbage Joes1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbground beef
1/2 cchopped onion
1/2 cthinly sliced celery
2 ccabbage, shredded
1/4 cgreen pepper, chopped
1 Tbspprepared mustard
How to Make Beef and Cabbage Joes
- Hamburger buns should be split and toasted.
- Cook and stir the meat, onion and celery in a large skillet until the meat is brown.
- Drain off the excess fat.
- Stir in the cabbage, green pepper, ketchup, water, salt and mustard and heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce the heat and cover.
- Simmer until the vegetables are tender, about 25 minutes.
- Spoon the mixture onto the bottom halves of the buns and top with the remaining halves.