Beef and Bean Burritos
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgground chuck
1 pkgtaco seasoning, 1 oz. pkg. old el paso
1 can(s)refried beans, 15 ounce
8-10 mediumflour tortillas or large size
1 pkgcheddar cheese, shredded
3 coil or shortening for deep frying
1-2 can(s)hormel or wolf brand chili 19 ounce
8-10 sliceamerican cheese
How to Make Beef and Bean Burritos
- Brown ground chuck. Drain.
- Add Taco seasoning and water to beef. Cook until water is absorbed.
- Heat refried beans in saucepan.
- Heat flour tortillas in skillet or microwave to soften.
- TO SERVE: Top with 1 slice of American cheese and cover with chili.