BBQ Meatloaf with Bacon
Dolly 92236 *.*
2 lblean ground beef
1 cbbq sauce hickory brown sugar flavored divided
1 1/2 pkgbacon fully cooked and chopped
8 slicemonterey jack cheese or provolone
3 cinstant mashed potatoes for top layer
How to Make BBQ Meatloaf with Bacon
- pre heat the oven to 400*f,
cook your bacon > let cool then chop
you can also go ahead and fix your mashed potatoes and set aside till needed.....
- mix the beef,3/4 cup bbq sauce and bacon in med bowl
- place half the mixture into ungreased 8x8 baking dish spreading to the sides of the dish . top with cheese overlapping as needed. now cover cheese with the remaining beef mixture press gently..
- bake 35 to 40 min or until cooked through (160*f) drain the excess drippings. spoon the remaining cup of bbq sauce over meatloaf
- now layer the top with the mashed potatoes and bake 5 more min just enough time to heat the potatoes....