BBQ Meatloaf with Bacon
Dolly 92236 *.*
- 2 lb
- lean ground beef
- 1 c
- bbq sauce hickory brown sugar flavored divided
- 1 1/2 pkg
- bacon fully cooked and chopped
- 8 slice
- monterey jack cheese or provolone
- 3 c
- instant mashed potatoes for top layer
How to Make BBQ Meatloaf with Bacon
- 1pre heat the oven to 400*f,
cook your bacon > let cool then chop
you can also go ahead and fix your mashed potatoes and set aside till needed.....
- 2mix the beef,3/4 cup bbq sauce and bacon in med bowl
- 3place half the mixture into ungreased 8x8 baking dish spreading to the sides of the dish . top with cheese overlapping as needed. now cover cheese with the remaining beef mixture press gently..
- 4bake 35 to 40 min or until cooked through (160*f) drain the excess drippings. spoon the remaining cup of bbq sauce over meatloaf
- 5now layer the top with the mashed potatoes and bake 5 more min just enough time to heat the potatoes....