BBQ GRILLED ONION BURGERS By Freda
Just Loaded with Onions,& Flavor too.
Add Your Favorite Condiments,
(that is If You can get Your Mouth around this Burger)
Your gonna have a Fantastic "ONION LOVERS Burger", the Entire family or Party can enjoy.
Best Part, these can be Mixed up ahead of time just wating for your BBQ party.
- 2 Lbs
- 1 pkg
- dry onion soup mix (liptons)
- 1/2 C
- bread crumbs, dry ( plain)
- 1/2 C
- bacon bits ( optional)
- season with pepper to taste
- 2-3 Lg
- onions, cut in 1/2 then thin sliced ( about 6 cups)
- 2 Tbs
- brn sugar
- 1 Tbs
- red wine vinegar or (cider vinegar is you don't have the red)
- 1/4 C
- beef broth, or beer, (water works if you have neither)
BBQ GRILLED ONION BURGERS
ONION PACKETS . . . PLACE FOLLOWING IN FOIL
How to Make BBQ GRILLED ONION BURGERS By Freda
- 1Heat Coals on your Grill.
Spray (2) 18" sheets of Foil with cooking spray
- 2MiX together, Burger, only 1/2 pkg Onion soup mix, Bacon Bits, Bread Crumbs, 1/4 c Beef broth or Beer, and pepper. MIX WELL.
NOTE: (this can be mixed ahead of time and Marinate in the Refer till grilling time)
Same with Onions Pkts.
Shape into about (8) patties.
- 3Place 1/2 onions on each of the sheets of Foil.
Sprinkle with the other 1/2 pkg of Onion Soup mix divided equally over each foil pkg of onions.
(using all of the Pkg between the two.)
Sprinkle 1 Tbs of Brn Sgr into each Onion Pkg along with 1tsp vinegar into each foil Pk.
FOLD AND SEAL FOIL Leave space inside for Expansion and Cooking.
Place Onion Pkts on Grill heat 10-15 min.
- 4Place Burgers on grill 4-6 inches above medium coals, cook 10-15 min turning and Rotating Both Patties and Pkts. . . until they are done to Your Liking.
(Note 160 degrees on your meat thermometer)
Serve on grilled hamburger Buns,
Top with the Grilled Onions, along with your favorite Condiments, such as BBQ SAUCE, Steak sauce, Mayo, mustard, ketchup, Pickles, Tomatoes, shredded Lettuce, and cheese.
Add Chips and Salads, & Baked beans on the side .