A super novelty for the kids, they also make great appetizers!
I have also made this with shredded pork.
1 lbground beef
1 smallonion (chopped)
·salt and pepper to taste
2-3 Tbspbarbeque sauce
2 tspbrown sugar
1 largerefrigerated biscuits (10)
3/4 clonghorn or cheddar cheese (grated)
How to Make BBQ Cups
- Preheat oven to temperature indicated on biscuit can.
- Brown meat and onion, and salt and pepper to taste. Drain thoroughly.
- Add barbeque sauce and brown sugar. Simmer until heated through.
- Spray muffin tins with cooking spray (or lightly grease). Flatten biscuits between fingers until large enough to make a cup in the muffin tin.
- Stuff with meat and top with cheese.
- Bake until edges of biscuits are lightly browned.