A super novelty for the kids, they also make great appetizers!
I have also made this with shredded pork.
How to Make BBQ Cups
- 1Preheat oven to temperature indicated on biscuit can.
- 2Brown meat and onion, and salt and pepper to taste. Drain thoroughly.
- 3Add barbeque sauce and brown sugar. Simmer until heated through.
- 4Spray muffin tins with cooking spray (or lightly grease). Flatten biscuits between fingers until large enough to make a cup in the muffin tin.
- 5Stuff with meat and top with cheese.
- 6Bake until edges of biscuits are lightly browned.