BBQ Beef Short Ribs
8-10beef short ribs
1 Tbspmustard, spicy brown
1 tsprice vinegar
1/2 tspgarlic powder
2 Tbspbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 tspworcestershire sauce
·hot sauce, to taste
How to Make BBQ Beef Short Ribs
- Trim any excess fat and silvery membranes from the ribs.
- In a large dutch oven, heat 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil and slightly sear the ribs, working a few at a time.
- Next, add all the ribs to the dutch oven, cover with water and add the bay leaf.
- Bring to a boil. Then lower the heat, cover the pan and simmer for 1 - 1 1/2 hours until the meat is super tender.
- To make the BBQ sauce, combine at the sauce ingredients except the hot sauce and mix well until thoroughly incorporated. Add hot sauce to taste.
- Remove the ribs from the dutch oven and place in a baking tray. Slather them with the BBQ sauce and put them under the broiler (set to broil) for 3-5 minutes.