BBQ Beef Short Ribs
- 4 lb
- beef short ribs, cun into 6 inch lenghths,i buy mine already cut up and look like my pic.
- 1/2 c
- dry steak spice, you can make your own too..recipe follows)
- 1/4 c
- vegetable oil
- 4 clove
- garlic, chopped
- 1 c
- bbq sauce
- 1 c
- chili sauce
- 1/4 c
- 3 Tbsp
- sambal chili paste or whatever kind of chili paste available in your area...warning...this is very hot!!.
- 2 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 can(s)
- 1 large
- onion, sliced
How to Make BBQ Beef Short Ribs
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
In a large bowl toss ribs with vegetable oil and steak spice.
In another bowl whisk together the garlic, beer, bbq sauce,chili sauce, honey,sambal, worcestershire sauce and cilantro. Stir in onion and set aside.
I a large fry pan sear ribs for 2 - 3 mins per side or until lightly charred. Transfer ribs to a roasting pan. Pur the sauce over and the ribs and stir to coat evenly. Cover with lid or foil. Braise for 1 1/2 - 2 hours until meat is tender and almost falls from bone.
Transfer to a platter, reserving sauce
The juices are awesome over steamed rice.
- 2Now you can go the one step further and grill ribs 5-6 mins per side or until lightly charred and tender, basking with sauces.
**I just skip this step.