Basic Freezer Meatballs
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
How to Make Basic Freezer Meatballs
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef with eggs and bread crumbs.
- Add in the onion and spices. Use your hands to mix well.
- Shape the mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Place meatballs in a single layer on a baking sheet or in a 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes or until no longer pink. Drain grease and cool on paper towels.
- Store meatballs in a freezer bag or container in the freezer.
Sometimes I like to use ground sausage for half of the ground beef.