How to Make Barbeque Baked Beef Ribs
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Sprinkle ribs with salt and pepper; place in single layer in a large roasting pan.
- 3Roast ribs 1 hour, until nicely browned and some of the fat is rendered, turning once.
- 4Transfer ribs to a large plate; drain all but 1 tablespoon drippings from pan.
- 5To drippings, stir in garlic, carrots and onion.
- 6Return to oven and roast 15 to 20 minutes.
- 7Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees.
- 8To vegetables in pan, stir in barbecue sauce, tomato sauce, broth and 1/2 cup water.
- 9Return ribs to pan, spooning some sauce over them.
- 10Tightly cover with foil.
- 11Bake ribs 1 3/4 hours, or until very tender, turning once.
- 12Skim fat off surface. Serve with Tasty rice and a tossed salad.
Show 3 Comments & Reviews