Barbecued Short Ribs Of Beef1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 lbbeef short ribs, cut 1 1/2 inch thick
1 tspfreshly ground black pepper
1 ccider vinegar
1 csoy sauce
1 bottlebarbeque sauce
How to Make Barbecued Short Ribs Of Beef
- Season the ribs with salt and pepper.
- Put them into a large bowl and add the vinegar and soy sauce.
- Marinate at room temperature 1 to 2 hours, or covered in the refrigerator overnight, turning the ribs occasionally.
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Remove the ribs from the marinade and place in an 18 by 12 inch roasting pan.
- Pour in the water and bake, covered, until tender, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Pour off and discard the cooking liquid.
- Baste the ribs well with barbecue sauce.
- Return the pan to the oven and bake, basting with barbecue sauce once or twice, until well browned, about 30 minutes.
- Serve hot.