Barbecued Short Ribs Of Beef1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 4 lb
- beef short ribs, cut 1 1/2 inch thick
- 2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c
- cider vinegar
- 1 c
- soy sauce
- 2 qt
- 1 bottle
- barbeque sauce
How to Make Barbecued Short Ribs Of Beef
- 1Season the ribs with salt and pepper.
- 2Put them into a large bowl and add the vinegar and soy sauce.
- 3Marinate at room temperature 1 to 2 hours, or covered in the refrigerator overnight, turning the ribs occasionally.
- 4Preheat the oven to 350.
- 5Remove the ribs from the marinade and place in an 18 by 12 inch roasting pan.
- 6Pour in the water and bake, covered, until tender, about 1 1/2 hours.
- 7Pour off and discard the cooking liquid.
- 8Baste the ribs well with barbecue sauce.
- 9Return the pan to the oven and bake, basting with barbecue sauce once or twice, until well browned, about 30 minutes.
- 10Serve hot.