Barbecued Hamburger Patties
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/2 lbground beef
1/2 cchopped onion
1/2 cchili sauce
2 Tbspbrown sugar
1 Tbspapple cider vinegar
NOTE:you can aslo use your favorite bottled bbq sauce instead of making this one.
How to Make Barbecued Hamburger Patties
- Mix the meat, onion and salt together.
- Shape the mixture into 6 patties, each about 3/4-inch thick.
- Brown the patties in a large skillet over medium-high heat, turning once.
- Cover and cook over low heat about 10 minutes.
- Drain off the excess fat.
- Mix ketchup, chili sauce, brown sugar and apple cider vinegar.
- Pour sauce over the patties.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, spooning the sauce onto the patties occasionally.
- Serve with the sauce spooned over the patties,or with mashed potatoes.