Barbecued Hamburger Patties
- 1 1/2 lb
- ground beef
- 1/2 c
- chopped onion
- 1 tsp
- 1/3 c
- 1/2 c
- chili sauce
- 2 Tbsp
- brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp
- apple cider vinegar
- you can aslo use your favorite bottled bbq sauce instead of making this one.
How to Make Barbecued Hamburger Patties
- 1Mix the meat, onion and salt together.
- 2Shape the mixture into 6 patties, each about 3/4-inch thick.
- 3Brown the patties in a large skillet over medium-high heat, turning once.
- 4Cover and cook over low heat about 10 minutes.
- 5Drain off the excess fat.
- 6Mix ketchup, chili sauce, brown sugar and apple cider vinegar.
- 7Pour sauce over the patties.
- 8Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, spooning the sauce onto the patties occasionally.
- 9Serve with the sauce spooned over the patties,or with mashed potatoes.