How to Make BARBECUED BRISKET
- Trim all fat from brisket. Place in a pan deep enough so foil placed over top of pan will not touch top of meat.
- Sprinkle with seasoning and pour liquid smoke over brisket.
- Cover pan with foil: marinate overnight in refrigerator. Before roasting sprinkle with salt, pepper, and worcestershire.
- Cover with foil or lid and bake in a 275 degree oven for 5 hours.
- One half hour before end of baking time pour barbecue sauce over meat. Cool, slice thin, reheat before serving. Serve with barbecue sauce.