barbecued beef short ribs
- 3 1/2 to 4 pounds short ribs of beef (flanken) 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 cups barbecue sauce 1 tablespoon steak sauce
How to Make barbecued beef short ribs
- 1preheat the oven to 350f.
- 2cut the strips of short ribs, between each bone,into pieces.in a small bowl, combine the salt ,black pepper, and red pepper flakes. sprinkle all over the pieces of beef place in a 9x13x2-inch baking pan. sprinkle with onion, bell pepper, and garlic.
- 3bake,covered with aluminum foil, for1 1/2hours.
- 4in a bowl , stir together the barbecue sauce and steak.pour over the ribs and bake for 1 1/2 hours longer or until the meat ie tender when pierced with a fork, turning the ribs every hour.