Barbecued Beef Sandwiches1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 lbbeef chuck, boneless
1 Tbspdijon mustard
2 Tbspbrown sugar
1clove garlic, crushed
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
2 Tbspred wine vinegar
1/4 tspliquid smoke flavoring
10french rolls, split
How to Make Barbecued Beef Sandwiches
- Place beef in slow-cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients, except rolls.
- Pour over meat.
- Cover and cook on low 8-9 hours.
- Refrigerate or prepare sandwiches now.
- Shred beef by pulling it apart with two forks; add 1 cup sauce.
- Reheat in microwave or on stovetop.
- Spoon on warm, open-face rolls.
- Top with additional warm sauce, if desired.
- This may be cooked a day ahead and refrigerated overnight.
- Skim fat off top and reheat.