By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 lbchuck roast
2 Tbspdijon mustard
1/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1/4 cred wine vinegar
2 Tbspworcestershire sauce
1 tspliquid smoke flavoring
1/4 tspgarlic powder
How to Make Barbecued Beef
- Place chuck roast in crockpot.
- Combine remaining ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Pour barbecue sauce mixture over chuck roast.
- Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours or 4 to 5 hours on high.
- Remove chuck roast from crockpot and shred meat.
- Place shredded meat back in crockpot.
- Stir meat to evenly coat with sauce.
- Spoon meat onto sandwich buns and top with additional barbecue sauce if desired.